The Bluebird Foundation strives to be an advocate for area youth in the performing arts and to create awareness of the power of the arts to enhance self esteem, to increase understanding of others, and to improve academic performance.
TASTE OF DULUTH GRANTS
APPLY STARTING 5/1, APPLICATIONS DUE 6/28!
Congratulations to The Spring Bluebird Foundation Winners!
- Alexander Goodlet (CM "Bud" Schultz Music Award)
- Benjamin Janicki (CM "Bud" Schultz Music Award)
- Samuel Sadlowsky (Big Daddy Jim Stellmaker Brass Award)
- Austin Engelhardt (Big Daddy Jim Stellmaker Brass Award)
- Savannah Ernst (Rose Mary Harmeier Hoene Dance Award)
- Tristan Erspamer (Ray Wolffe Award)
- Sophia Brenner (Bluebird Vocal Award)
- Kelly Killorin (John D. Munsell Theater Award)
- Karlyn Nessa (Bob Schroeder Entrepreneur Award)
- Quin Muhich (JCC Services)
- Gabriel Ehlers-Nelson (Michael Baker Percussion Award)
Watch for our Fall application to be available in late summer 2019.